Saturday, November 24, 2007
That was a fun and easy discovery. I looked up Marilee on Facebook and found her. I also poked her--whatever that means. Marilee told me she found the email I had sent. Yea. It went through. We are trying to figure out what poking is/means/ She will let me know when she finds out on her Facebook page. I don't think this is something I will keep up. I don't know anyone, other than Marilee, that is on Facebook. It seems to me that the "younger" generation is into this kind of thing. I did look at LinkIn but found it too professional for me at this stage in my career. If I were in business and trying to network, it would be part of this site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
great feedback on these sites. they can be useful and fun.
and poking is like a hello! or even a bit flirty!
Post a Comment