I looked over both NetLibrary and OverDrive. I liked NetLibrary best. I ordered a book but couldn't download it without Media Player. Since I am not really interested in audiobooks I didn't download Media Player. This is one service I don't think I will use. I don't use the books on tape offered at Weed. I know they are very popular and people that use them love them. Maybe I will get into audiobooks in the future.
I did find there was a good selection of my favorite books--mystery and suspense.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
For a long time I didn't use audiobooks either. Then I was on an audio committee and quickly fell in love with them. They are a great way to keep up with your reading and still get things done. Now I have one in my car and one in the house, and I listen while I drive, cook, clean and do other things that require hands and eyes but not so much brain activity. I even have certain books I won't read because the narrators are so good that I cannot imagine reading them instead of listening to them. Audios are a great thing to do while you sew, cross-stich, knit or crochet, too....
Post a Comment