Saturday, October 20, 2007
Technology
I was thinking that since I began to use computers there has been a big change - in them and me. I used to spent hours trying to figure out how to do something, now it seems navigating on the computer is easier. Maybe it is because I more experienced too. Working at Weed Hollander has improved my skills a lot. Marilee has taught me many things on Word. The teen tech we had this past year showed me Exel. He also showed me how to find clip art. Each new skill learned makes me feel "smarter".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
learning new skill is awesome! i am always looking for new things to add to my toolkit, as i call it.
hopefully you will feel smarter at the end of this program! and one of the reasons things become easier is because you are getting practice at using the tools!
great job!! you have done some great things in the past six weeks! keep it up!
Post a Comment