Saturday, October 13, 2007

Having Fun

Today I worked on Bloglines again. I am getting a whole lot better finding feeds and saving them. I hooked up to Flickr for a couple feeds. That should be fun to view. I read about Mashups on Flickr and viewed some peoples API( is that what I did?) and enjoyed seeing people's photos. There are many creative folks out there. I think I will try a digital post card through DelivrDigital Postcards on Flickr.

I'm finding technology can be frustrating. For example, I was following the tutorial for Bloglines and found the pages shown in the tutorial didn't look at all like those on the computer I was using. This required my fooling around and clicking on different menus to finally find what I needed. In a way, that was good. It forced me to try to figure out the process. I have also discovered technologly can be fun, like Flickr. That site was just plain fun. I hope to use that site on my blog. Just have to figure out how to do that.

Next are the audiobooks. Stay tuned for how I did with that lesson

No comments: