Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Learning daily

Today I spent a lot of time on the bloglines and Flickr. I tried to use Feedster and Technorati with my feeds to Bloglines. I didn't have much success with Feedster. Technorati was a little easier for me. I was able to add two more feeds to my list with the help of Technorati. I am having problems with hooking up to newspapers. I don't know why. There has to be one thing I am missing. I'll keep trying. I am enjoying learning more about technology. I don't know how much of it I will keep up after finishing these lessons but I'll wait and see. It may grow on me.


After posting the previous blog I went back to my Flickr account and added two more pictures to my account. It is very easy to do. Thanks for including Flickr as one of our lessons.

No comments: